Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. Shakti is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti.
• Maximise the time you have to restore yourself
• Rest and reset a restless mind faster
• Target multiple areas of stress at once
• Simultaneously increase back and neck circulation
• Tailor your practice to areas that require the most attention
A great way to unlock deep sleep, restore achy muscles, and cultivate your practice is to lie on the Mat and Pillow for 20 minutes before bed.
Skin-to-spike contact is best, but you can build up to it with light clothing as a barrier in the beginning.
Guide yourself with your favourite book, show, podcast – or our free app, Shakti Shala.
We’re going to be honest, lying on sharp spikes can be a little intense at first, but your body is going to love you for it.
First, you will experience a prickly discomfort that is tempting to resist. Once you push through, the sensations melt into a tingly warmth, known as the addictive “Shakti burn”. After 20 minutes it’s time for the real reward—the full-body sensation kicks in, tension washes away and you’re ready for deep sleep.
After 15 years of developing the world's most effective acupressure mat, we've learned that Shakti is about getting comfortable with the uncomfortable.
We offer 3 levels of intensity.
• Like most good journeys, it’s best to start at the beginning. If you're new to Shakti, we recommend starting at Level 1. This level offers a strong and therapeutic acupressure experience.
• Shakti spikes are sharp! Once you have built up a regular Shakti practice, there are more intense levels to keep you challenged.
We call it a journey because Shakti is so much more than a Mat.
The more you use your Shakti Mat, the more you will understand what we mean. Using your Shakti Mat will help you understand your body and your mind, but it is the practice of observing yourself on The Shakti Mat that is the real journey. Regular Shakti practice leads to better sleep, less pain and tension in your body, and your mind will thank you too.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey - contact us.
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.